|PokerApp Home||Forum||Help / FAQ|
|Download||Development||SourceForge Project Page|
PokerApp is an open-source client / server multiplayer poker game written in Java, making it completely platform independent. PokerApp should run on all operating systems on which the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is available. PokerApp can support up to 8 human or computer players over a network.
List of things that PokerApp can do:
- Run on any platform that supports Java.
- Support for up to 8 networked human or computer players
- Currently 18 different game types (including Texas Hold'Em, Omaha Hold'Em and Seven Card Stud) with capability to add any other type of poker game.
- Ability to use a customized AI for the computer player (OK, so I haven't written one yet, but its in work)
- Ability to customize the rules of the games to your liking.
- Customizable card and table images
- Messenger to talk trash with your opponents
List of things PokerApp cannot and will never do:
- Provide awesome 3D graphics and 5.1 THX certified surround sound (the graphics suck and there is no sound)
- Help you get chicks
- Make you rich and famous
- Give you any better shot at winning the World Series of Poker
For questions or comments please email me at: